For over 20 years we have stood for individual and reliable support in the field of occupational safety, fire protection and safety and health protection coordination (SiGeKo). In addition, we offer you services in the field of system and work equipment tests. We take on all analysis and documentation obligations that arise in order to guarantee the implementation of protective measures and all legal requirements and obligations.
If you can identify with us, we look forward to your application!
- You have completed the training as an occupational safety specialist or have studied safety engineering
- You enjoy dealing with people, you are a team player and you are open-minded
- You have a friendly and professional demeanor
- You like to work independently and can adapt flexibly to situations.
- You are ready to give lectures and trainings in front of larger groups.
- You have a class B driving license
- You have good IT skills and are confident in handling MS Office
- The safety-related support of our contractual partners in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act in the field
- Holding instructions and training courses (external and internal)
- Preparation of reports, documents and documentation
- Carrying out research on occupational safety issues
- A permanent position with a fixed salary in a family-friendly company
- A good working atmosphere in an open-minded team
- A comprehensive familiarization with your area of activity
- Responsible and independent work
- A company vehicle (private use can be regulated by contract)
- Annual training and further education measures
- A modern working environment with short decision-making paths
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to your application by email or post to:
Herrn Frank Attenberger
Fachbüro für Arbeitssicherheit und Umweltschutz
Tittlinger Str. 7